Friday 14 February 2014

I'LL WALK THE STREETS OF LONDON, WHICH ONCE SEEMED ALL OUR OWN


Listening to: Sheila by Jamie T
 
Today is the day of love. I fall in love with places more then people, so it's no surprise that I'm single on Valentine's Day. I may be flying solo, but my day will be no less filled with love then any one else's.
 
I have been to many cities around the world but London, for me, is like no other. I love London with all my heart and I can't wait for the day that I move to my favourite city in the world. For now, I'm limited to day trips here and there and I have written a list of 5 things I want to do in London before the end of the year.
  1. Ice Bar - I have wanted to go to the Ice Bar for as long as I can remember, but have never got round to it. This year, I will hopefully be celebrating my 24th birthday here and I can't wait.
  2. Brick Lane - I am forever on Brick Lane eating in Indian restaurants. Curry is my favourite food, so it's the best place for me. This year, I want to make the time to go shopping on Brick Lane. I have been once, a good few years ago now, and absolutely loved it. I hope to go back and buy lots of vintage and second hand pieces for my wardrobe.
  3. Buckingham Palace - I think the royal family are awesome and, since London 2012, my love has just continued to grow for them. As I love the Queen so much, it only seems right that I have a nose around her house.
  4. Theatre - I am a huge fan of musicals and I have seen most of the shows in the West End. My favourites are The Lion King, We Will Rock You and The Woman in Black, although they're all too different to compare. A night spent at the theatre is my kind of evening.
  5. Weekender - I love going out for a good meal and a few pints in London, but my nights are usually caught short with me rushing to get the last train back to Essex. I want to stay in London for a weekend so I can enjoy a good night out or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment